DETROIT - The Detroit Pistons will need to bring their A+ game this week as they prepare for a tough stretch.
Coming off of two losses against Washington and Philadelphia, the Pistons will look to rebound on the road Monday night in San Antonio.
The Pistons will take on a handful of championship contenders this week, along with solid playoff teams.
Here's their schedule this week:
- Monday at San Antonio Spurs (15-8) - 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday at Milwaukee Bucks (12-9) - 8 p.m.
- Friday at home against Golden State Warriors (18-6) - 7 p.m.
- Sunday at home against Boston Celtics (20-4) - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday at home against Denver Nuggets (13-9) - 7 p.m.
The Pistons have already beaten the Bucks, Warriors and Celtics this year.
The back-to-back losses have dropped the Pistons to fourth in the Eastern Conference, as the surging Cavaliers and Raptors run past the Pistons in the standings.
Joel Embiid had 25 points and 10 rebounds and got the better of Andre Drummond down the stretch in a matchup of trash-talking big men to help the Philadelphia 76ers to a 108-103 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Saturday night.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.