Weekend construction in Metro Detroit: Lane closures on I-75, Lodge Freeway, and more
DETROIT – Construction season seems to be lasting forever in Metro Detroit.
This weekend drivers can expect lane closures along portions of I-75 in Wayne and Oakland Counties. Also, beware of a Lodge Freeway lane closure in Detroit.
Here is the weekend construction lineup from the Michigan Department of Transportation:
- NB I-75, Schaefer to Springwells, 1 lane open Sat 7a-Mon 5a.
- NB I-75, Springwells to Clark, 1 lane closed, 3 lanes open, Sat 7a-Mon 5a.
- SB I-75, I-96 to Springwells, 2 lanes open, Fri 7a-3p AND - SB I-75 Service Drive at Springwells, 1 lane, Sat 7a-6p.
- SB I-75 ramp to WB Big Beaver, ramp closed Fri 8p-Sun 10a AND WB Big Beaver ramp to SB I-75, ramp closed.
M-10: (Lodge Freeway)
- NB/SB M-10, M-5 (Grand River) to Forest, 1 lane open, Fri 9p-Sun 5a.
- WB/EB I-94, 8 Mile to Moross, 1 lane open overnight Mon 8p-Tue 5a.
- NB I-275 ramp to WB I-696, ramp closed Mon 7p-Mon 5a.
M-1: (Woodward Avenue)
- SB M-1 near M-8 (Davison), 2 right lanes closed, 2 left open, Sat 6a-6p.
M-102: (8 Mile Road)
- EB 8 Mile, M-39 to M-1, 2 lanes open, 2 lanes closed, Mon 9pm-Wed 7am.
M-29: (23 Mile)
- EB M-29 ramp to EB 94, ramp closed, tonight/Thu 9p-Fri 5a AND ramp closed Fri 9a-Mon 5a.
M-53: (Van Dyke)
- SB M-53 near McNichols, right lane closed, Mon 9a-Fri 2p.
- EB/WB M-59, Opdyke to Crooks, 1 lane open, 1 lane closed, tonight/Thu 9p-Thu 7a.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.