OAKLAND COUNTY, Mich. – The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) is beginning repair work on nine roads across the county Monday.
The work will see the old material be replaced with hot mix asphalt, extending the life of the road.
Roads are set to remain open to traffic, but with lane restrictions. All work is expected to be complete by early October.
Here are the roads under repair:
- Carroll Lake Road from Commerce Road to Cooley Lake Road in Commerce Township
- Dixie Highway from I-75 to Davisburg Road in Springfield Township
- Livernois Road from Walton Blvd to Timberlea Street in Rochester Hills
- Maple Road from Crooks Road to Livernois Road in Troy
- Maple Road from John R Road to Dequindre Road in Troy
- Rochester Road from Tienken Road to Gunn Road in Rochester Hills and Oakland Township
- Southfield Road from Mt. Vernon Road to 14 Mile Road in Southfield
- Walton Blvd from Dixie Highway to Sashabaw Road in Waterford Township
- Welch Road from Oakley Park Road to Pontiac Trail in Commerce Township
For more information on the program schedule and a map of the repair locations, click here.