Metro Detroit weekend road construction notes for July 20-23, 2018
DETROIT – The Michigan Department of Transportation has quite the list of road construction planned for this weekend.
If you're not interested in wasting time taking the wrong route or getting stuck in construction traffic, then take a quick look at this list:
- UPDATE: The EB I-696 closure from M10/US24 to I-75, scheduled for this weekend, is canceled due to weather. Concrete and paving work cannot be done in the rain. (Expected to be rescheduled for next weekend.)
- There will be a right lane closure on EB I-696 at US-24 for bridge work, over Rouge River, and the NB US24 ramp to SB M10 will also be closed.
- The WB I-696 weekend lane closures planned for US24 to I-275 are also cancelled due to weather.
- SB 75/375 at M-3/Gratiot ramp, right lane closed, Fri 7am-Sun 7pm.
- NB/SB M-1, 14 Mile to Quarton, 2 right lanes closed, 2 open, Fri 9pm-Mon 6am.
- Wayne – NB/SB M-1, Webb to Adams, intermittent lane closures, nightly 2am-6am, Mon-Fri.
- SB M-3 connector ramp to SB I-75/375, ramp closed, Fri 8pm-Mon 5am.
- EB M-5, near Cass, right lane closed, Sat 5am-Sun 6am.
- EB/WB Grand River, Orchard Lake to Shiawassee, CLOSED, Sat 8am-noon.
- SB M-10 ramp to Larned, ramp closed, Mon-Fri 9am-3pm.
- SB M-39, McNichols to Ford Rd, 1 LEFT LANE OPEN, 2 right closed, Fri 8pm-Mon 5am.
- NB/SB Romeo Plank CLOSED at M59, Mon 7am-Aug 2.
- WB M-59, Delco to Van Dyke, 2 lanes open, 2 closed, Fri 6pm-Mon 6am.
- EB M-59, Van Dyke to Delco, 2 lanes open, 2 closed, Fri 10pm-Mon 10am.
- NB US-24 ramp to EB 696, ramp closed, Fri 9 pm-Mon 5am.
- SB US-24 ramp to SB I-75, 1 RAMP LANE OPEN, Sat 7am-Aug.
- NB McClumpha Rd at Ann Arbor Rd, road closed, Fri 7am-7/30.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.