Metro Detroit weekend road construction list for Oct. 5-8
DETROIT – Here is a list of road construction projects to be on the lookout for this weekend in Metro Detroit.
VIEW: Traffic map
This list is from the Michigan Department of Transportation:
- Northbound and southbound M-5 will be closed between Maple Road and Pontiac Trail for bridge work. The full closure begins at 6 a.m. Saturday and will end by 7 p.m. Sunday.
- Eastbound and westbound US-12 (Michigan Avenue) will be closed between Vernor Highway and Cass Avenue from noon until 5 p.m. on Sunday for an event.
- Northbound I-75 will have the two left lanes closed from Sibley to Northline roads beginning at 9 p.m. Friday and ending by 5 a.m. Monday.
- Eastbound and westbound Northline Road will be closed at I-75 from 3 p.m. Saturday until 5 a.m. Monday for bridge demolition.
- Northbound I-75 Exit to Allen Road will be closed beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday. The detour is to exit at Eureka Road.
- The ramp is expected to remain closed until Nov. 16 for ongoing bridge work at the interchange.
- Northbound M-39 (Southfield Freeway) will have the left and center lanes closed from M-153 (Ford Road) to McNichols Road starting at 8 p.m. on Friday and ending by 5 a.m. on Monday.
- The right two lanes of eastbound I-96 will be closed from Davison Avenue to I-94 starting at 8 p.m. on Friday and ending by 5 a.m. on Monday.
- The northbound M-39 ramp to Rotunda Drive will be closed from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Northbound and southbound M-85 (Fort Street) will have a single lane closed between Emmons Boulevard and Southfield Road beginning Friday at 7 p.m. and ending Monday at 5 a.m.
- Eastbound and westbound M-59 at Bogie Lake Road will have intermittent closures starting at 6 a.m. and ending at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
- Westbound I-696 will be reduced to a single lane during the overnight hours from US-24 (Telegraph Road) to I-275 from 9 p.m. - 8 a.m. both Friday and Saturday, and from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. Sunday.
- Eastbound I-696 will have the right lane closed from Dequindre to I-94 (in the traffic shifted section) beginning at 5 a.m. Saturday and ending by 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Eastbound M-59 will have two lanes closed over the Clinton River from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. on Friday.
- Eastbound M-59 will have a single lane closed at M-53 (Van Dyke) from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Friday.
M-10 (Lodge Freeway)
- The southbound M-10 ramp to eastbound M-8 (Davison Freeway) will be closed daily from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
- The northbound M-10 ramp to westbound Davison Avenue will be closed daily from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday.
Check: Traffic Map
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.