Weekend construction guide for Nov. 15–18
Some help directing your weekend route
Road work takes no days off in Michigan.
Here’s a handy guide to help you navigate your way around Wayne and Oakland counties this weekend:
Oakland County: Northbound/southbound ramps to 12 Mile, ramp lane closed, Saturday through Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m
Wayne County: NB, Northline to Goodard, 1 LANE OPEN, from Friday 9 p.m. to Monday 5 a.m.
- WB, 75 to John R., left lane closed, two open, Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- EB, M-1 (Woodward Avenue) to Beaubien, left lane closed, two open, Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Beaubien ramp to EB 94, ramp closed, Saturday and Sunday, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
M-1 (Woodward Avenue)
Oakland County: NB/SB, South Boulevard to Big Beaver, two lanes open, two closed intermittently, daily Saturday through Tuesday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
M-10 (John C. Lodge)
Wayne County: SB M-10 ramp to EB 94, RAMP CLOSED, Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- EB, Adams to Crooks, moving two left lane closure, Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- WB, Crooks to Opdyke, moving two left lane closure, Sunday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
M-85 (Fort Street)
Wayne County: WB, Cass Avenue to First Street, right lane closed intermittently, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Use the interactive traffic map:
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.