Metro Detroit weekend construction: Closures on I-75, I-94, M-59
Closings begin Friday, Jan. 24, 2020
DETROIT – The Michigan Department of Transportation will be closing several roads for the weekend.
Closures begin Friday, Jan. 24 and the majority will be reopened by early Monday, Jan. 27. This is weather permitting, as always.
- Grand River -- Eastbound/westbound Grand River Avenue near Halsted Road. Closed Jan. 25 at 6 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- M-59 -- Eastbound/westbound from Duck Lake Road to Bogie Lake Road. Closed Jan. 25 at 6 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- I-75 -- Northbound/southbound I-75 closed from I-94 to Clay Avenue. Closed Jan. 26 at 3 a.m. until 10 a.m. Use M-10 and M-8.
- I-75 -- Eastbound/westbound I-94 ramps to northbound I-75. Ramps closed Jan. 26 at 3 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- I-94 -- Eastbound and westbound ramps to northbound I-75 closed Jan. 26 at 3 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- US-24 -- Northbound and southbound closed near Plymouth Road. Ramps closed Jan. 25 at 7 a.m. until 9 a.m.
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.