Tornado warnings issued for parts of western Michigan expire
Severe weather moved through area Wednesday
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Tornado warnings that were issued for western Michigan on Wednesday night have expired.
Warnings were issued for Kent, Ionia and Eaton counties.
Keep an eye out for severe weather alerts and the radar here:
- Michigan Weather Radar page
- Metro Detroit Weather Radar page
- Grand Rapids Weather Radar page
- Find all weather forecasts and news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
- Check current Weather Alerts here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.