DETROIT - Meteorologist Paul Gross shows how much rain parts of Metro Detroit received overnight Aug. 12-13, 2019 and how it happened.
He also discusses how significant this weather event was and is, calling it a "once-in-500-year" event.
Watch the segment above.
Keep an eye out for severe weather alerts and the radar here:
- Michigan Weather Radar page
- Metro Detroit Weather Radar page
- Grand Rapids Weather Radar page
- Find all weather forecasts and news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
- Check current Weather Alerts here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.