DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for March 1, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Few flakes ending shortly
- There are a few flakes out there, but they’re wrapping up the next couple of hours.
- Some of this snow is coming down at a decent rate. In those spots a quick reduction in visibility is possible. Otherwise really no impact from this snow.
Pretty quiet this week
- We’re not seeing a lot of active weather this week. A cold front comes through later Wednesday, and behind that we could see a few flakes squeeze out Thursday, but little if anything.
Warm Wednesday, then back to reality
- We’re near 50 degrees Wednesday, then after the cold front moves through we’re in the upper 30s and lower 40s for the rest of the week.
Normal high at 40 degrees
- Monday is the first day of the normal high being 40 degrees. Going up from here!
- Today is the first day of Meteorological Spring. Astronomical Spring (Spring Equinox) is on March 20.