DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for April 26, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Temperatures could reach 80 degrees
- Temperatures are in the 50s on Monday, but Tuesday could bring 80 degree temperatures.
- Temperatures cool back to the 60s later this week.
Rain and storm chances this week
- A few showers can’t be ruled out Tuesday, but the better chances come Wednesday and Thursday.
- It’s also looking like there will be a few storms Wednesday and Thursday.
- Storms threats are still up in the air a bit, but strong gusty winds, heavy downpours, localized flooding and hail looking possible.