DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for April 28, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Rain/Storm Chances Rest of Today
- As of 1:30 p.m, we are still south of the boundary, so we are watching the radar closely to see what else develops.
- Chances exist mainly before 7 p.m., with the best chances in the south zone.
- NOT EVERYONE sees much more this afternoon/evening… but if/when something does pop, small hail will be the biggest concern.
Rain Showers Thursday
- Thursday is a soggy day with rain showers.
- Rain totals will range from 1/10 inches to over 1/2 inches.
- Higher totals further south near the state line.
- Weekend doesn’t look too shabby.
- Slight chance for rain later Saturday mainly in the north zone, but it looks like the better shot for rain returns Monday-Wednesday of next week.
Daylight Over 14 Hours
- Friday will be the first day that we see over 14 hours of daylight.
- We continue to see more daylight each day through late June.