DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for April 30, 2021 afternoon and evening.
- Temperatures overnight drop into the mid-30s in the metro zone.
- Others outside the metro zone will likely be right around the freezing mark.
Weekend Rain Chances
- Saturday: A few showers are possible mainly north and west, but most of the day should be dry for most of us.
- Sunday: Better shot for rain later in the day. This system continues to drop rain into Monday.
Active Pattern Next Week
- Next week will be active with multiple systems bringing rain chances.
- Pretty much every day has the chance for rain, with the best chances coming Monday and Friday.
Daylight Over 14 Hours
- Today we have over 14 hours of daylight.
- We continue to see more daylight each day through late June.
ETA Aquariids Meteor Shower Peaks
- This meteor shower peaks Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
- Not a great meteor shower, but you could up to 10 meteors per hour under ideal conditions.