DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for May 3, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Shower chances this week
- Rain chances exist pretty much every day in the next 7.
- Tuesday we’ll see a few showers, and these linger into the morning hours Wednesday.
- Later Thursday into Friday, another system to bring us a few showers.
- Overnight Saturday into early Sunday is more rain.
- Monday, more showers.
- Normal high this time of the year is 66 degrees.
- Aside from maybe Tuesday, we’ll probably stay below that all week long.
ETA Aquarids Meteor Shower peaks
- This meteor shower peaks Tuesday and Wednesday, but with the clouds we’re pretty much out of luck.
Latest Last Snowfall
- The anniversary of the latest in the season that we’ve ever had measurable snow is one week from today.
- Staying coolay 10c of last year.