DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for June 10, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Slim shot for fain Thursday and Friday
- As advertised, there are a few showers to our west and south this afternoon.
- Can’t completely rule out a stray shower or two Thursday or Friday, but most -- if not all -- of Southeast Michigan will stay dry.
- Saturday showers and storms return later in the day.
- Sunday looks better and less humid.
Monday rain chance
- A disturbance brings us the chance for a few showers on Monday.
- Can’t rule out a rumble of thunder, but probably just a few showers.
Next solar eclipse
- The next solar eclipse is expected on Oct. 14, 2023. It will be a Partial Annular Solar Eclipse.
- The next total solar eclipse will be April 8, 2024. Most of us will see it with 98% totality.
Some lunar eclipses
- Partial lunar eclipse on Nov. 18, 2021.
- Total lunar eclipse on May 15, 2022.
- Partial lunar eclipse on Nov. 8, 2022.
- The earliest sunrise that we see is on June 14.
- The sun will rise at 5:56 a.m. at Romulus. (5:54 a.m. at Detroit).
Normal High at 80 Degrees
- Monday (June 14) is the day we see the normal high reach 80 degrees.