DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for Oct. 18, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Pleasant stretch of weather
- Lots of sunshine today through at least the first part of Wednesday.
- It’s also going to be pretty mild as we top out in the lower 70s Tuesday and Wednesday.
Showers return Thursday
- Rain showers are expected pretty much all-day Thursday.
- Some of this rain may arrive late Wednesday, but the daylight hours of Wednesday are okay.
- The threat for storms looks minimal Thursday, but it’s something we’ll fine tune in the coming days.
Slight chance for rain this weekend
- Behind the rain Thursday, we see a series of weak disturbances in the region.
- Not looking like much of anything all that impactful, but a couple of sprinkles or light showers look possible Saturday.
70s being exchanged for 50s
- We top out in the lower 70s the next two days, but the 50s come roaring back as early as Friday and are around through early next week.