DETROIT – Here’s a look at the weather for June 6, 2022 and beyond:
Showers/storms through tomorrow morning
- Rain out to the west and southwest are moving closer and will impact your drive home.
- Showers hang around through sunset, then we see a quick break in the action before more storms arrive overnight.
- After midnight through the late morning hours Tuesday is when we see our best chance for showers and storms, some of which could be strong to severe.
- Biggest threats are strong winds and flooding, with flooding being the bigger concern.
- Some of us will get over an inch of rain over a few hours stretch, so streams/creeks/rivers will be on the rise.
- Flood Watch in effect for most of southeast Michigan 5pm Monday – 8am Tuesday.
Few showers Wednesday
- Another system brings us a few showers Wednesday, but doesn’t look like we’ll see much nor any severe weather.
Late Week Rain Chances
- The third system of the week drops rain mainly to our south, but right now it looks like we’ll get clipped… so we’re keeping the chances in the forecast.
Remember to download the FREE Local4Casters weather app -- it’s easily one of the best in the nation. Just search your app store under WDIV and it’s right there available for both iPhones and Androids! Or click the appropriate link below.