Stressed at work? You are not alone. Nearly 3/4th of workers are stressed out by at least one thing at work, according to recent work-stress survey by Harris Interactive.
But some jobs have little stress, and others, a lot. Here are the Least Stressful jobs… and the Most Stressful, according to CareerCast.com.
CareerCast.com least stressful jobs of 2013:
- University/college professor (median salary $62,050 and stress score 6.45)
- Seamstress/Tailor (median salary $25,850 and stress score 6.5)
- Medical Records Technician (median salary $32,350 and stress score 7.5)
- Jeweler (median salary $35,170 and stress score of 8.26)
- Medical laboratory technician (median salary $46,680 and stress score 9.28)
Most Stressful Jobs of 2013:
- Enlisted military (median salary of E-7 with 8+ years experience is $41,998 and stress score 84.72)
- Military General (median salary $196,300 and stress score 65.54)
- Firefighter (median salary $45,250 and stress score 60.45)
- Commercial airline pilot (median salary $92,060 and stress score 60.28)
- Public relations executive (median salary $57,550 and stress score 48.52)
- Senior corporate executive (median salary $101,250 and stress score 47.46)
- Photojournalist (median salary $29,130 and stress score 47.12)
- Newspaper reporter (median salary $36,000 and stress score 46.75)
- Taxi driver (median salary $22,440 and stress score 46.18)
- Police officer (median salary $55,010 and stress score 45.60)
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.