DETROIT - Monster Jam will be coming to Detroit this weekend as the monster trucks arrive at Ford Field.
Organizers of the event said this year's Monster Jam will feature:
- Grave Digger driven by Chad Tingler,
- The D-Molisher (Sponsored by 106.7 The D) driven by Scott Liddycoat,
- Iron Man driven by Lee O'Donnell, Zombie driven by Sean Duhon,
- Max-D driven by Morgan Kane,
- Mohawk Warrior driven by BJ Johnson,
- Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen,
- Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by Taryn Laskey,
- Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw,
- El Toro Loco (Yellow) driven by Becky McDonough,
- Crushstation driven by Greg Winchenbach,
- Aftershock driven by Bob Robbins,
- Krazy Train - driver TBA,
- Bounty Hunter driven by Darren Migues,
- Iron Outlaw driven by Trent Montgomery,
- Bad News driven by Brandon Derrow,
- Raminator driven by Mark Hall,
- Mopar Muscle driven by Mike Miller.
A pit party will also take place from 2 to 5 p.m. Saturday. Pit Passes are available to purchase for $10. A Saturday event ticket along with Pit Pass are required for entry (see purchasing info below).
The gates will open at 5 p.m. and show time is at 7 p.m.
- Front Row - $55 All Seats
- Gold Circle - $35 Adults / $17.50 Kids (ages 2 - 12)
- Lower Bowl - $25 Adults / $12.50 Kids (ages 2 - 12)
- Upper Bowl - $20 Adults / $10 Kids (ages 2 - 12)
- All tickets $2 more day of show. Additional fees may apply.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.