ANN ARBOR, Mich. -

Sixty-three University of Michigan students at the Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority House have been displaced after a fire early Tuesday morning.

According to the Ann Arbor Fire Department, the call came in at 2:30 a.m. of a fire in a room on the third floor.

The fire was contained to the one room, although the rest of the third floor and the second floor have significant smoke damage.

Everyone was able to escape the home without injuries.

Assistant Fire Chief Ellen Taylor said the fire has been ruled accidental, but didn't release details as to what sparked it.

The American Red Cross has been contacted to assist the students with temporary housing.