STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. - Freedom Hill Amphitheatre is ready to reopen. That means new acts and a new style.
The amphitheater is one of the region's premier outdoor entertainment venues and it is ready to rock with a new summer concert lineup.
Some of the performers will include:
- June 4 – Huey Lewis and the News 30th Anniversary SPORTS Tour
- June 8 – Styx with special guest John Waite
- June 13 – Lady Antebellum
- June 22 – Beatlemania featuring appearance and meet and greet with the Beatles' original drummer, Pete Best
- June 28-30 – Stars & Stripes Festival
- June 28 – Randy Travis
- Collective Soul
- July 3 – Foreigner
- July 18 – Travis Tritt and The Kentucky Headhunters
- July 19 – Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- July 20 – The Steve Miller Band
- August 1 - "Weird Al" Yankovic – The Alpocalypse Tour
- August 2 – The Beach Boys
- August 9 – The Temptations and The Four Tops
- August 17 – Mo-Pop Festival - New summer music festival, headlined by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
- August 18 – REO Speedwagon
Tickets can be purchased at www.freedomhill.net or by phone by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX.
Concerts at Freedom Hill will run from June through September.
Related story: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre to reopen in 2013
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.