HURON TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Michigan State Police said Friday a man who was found dead in a Huron Township ditch has been identified, but they aren't yet releasing his name.
The victim was found by a passerby Tuesday off Will Carlton Road near Romine Road.
Police said a cause of death still hasn't been determined because an autopsy hasn't been done yet.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Will plan for downtown Detroit deliver?
- Defenders: Detroit investigator targeted with death threats
- Hunter plays big role in finding Brownstown woman's remains
- Detroit police officer charged with committing robberies
- Wayne County prosecutor wants legal action to halt cuts
- Sharpton in Detroit Thursday to join lawsuit against EFM
- Lizzie Mae mystery: Remains found in Brownstown Twp.
- DPS emergency manager ousts superintendent
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.