SOUTH LYON, Mich. - South Lyon police said a 59-year-old mentally challenged man who had been reported missing over the weekend is back home safe.
Police had been looking for Michael Lawrence Smith since he was last seen getting into a pickup truck Saturday. He didn't show up for work or church the following day.
Police said Monday morning they had found him but didn't immediately release details on where he had been.
- Adelman gets 1,000th W in Wolves' 107-101 win
- Detroit mother who left kids alone will be charged
- St. Clair Shores woman says rat traps killed dog
- Tigers beat Yankees 8-4
- Driver shot, loses control, hits bystander
- USDA says Mich. drops to 9th in honey production
- Hospital gown improves patients' lives
- Fans roar into Detroit for Tigers Opening Day
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.