ANN ARBOR, Mich. – The Ann Arbor Film Festival is currently accepting applications for the position of communications and marketing manager.
The nonprofit is looking for an experienced professional to take over communications, marketing and volunteer management responsibilities, as well as help with development activities.
- content creation and editing
- social media and blog management
- overseeing volunteer photography and videography
- preparing monthly reports
- support the writing of grant applications
- drafting festival communications
- aiding with development communications
- supervising interns
- coordinating volunteer committee meetings
Per the job posting: “The successful candidate is extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and is a resourceful self-starter. Must be good at multitasking and able to juggle multiple priorities at once. The position has a customer service orientation which requires a cheerful demeanor and an ability to be graceful under pressure. Dexterity with multiple databases including Neon CRM and FileMaker Pro and online cloud-based platforms as well as a high comfort level learning new tech platforms is a must.”
For the full list of responsibilities and requirements, visit the Ann Arbor Film Festival job posting here.
Those interested are encouraged to email their resume, references and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
✉ Like what you’re reading? Sign up for our email newsletter here!