ANN ARBOR, Mich. – On Saturday, May 15, celebrate the start of summer and local businesses during Ann Arbor’s annual Bloom Fest.
Hosted by Main Street Ann Arbor, the celebration will feature special deals at restaurants and retailers around Tree Town.
In 2020, the second annual Bloom Fest went virtual due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It was extended for a week to encourage online and curbside shopping.
This year, shoppers can check out spring and summer collections, hot deals, discounts, subscription boxes and new arrivals both in-person and online.
- a 10% discount on purchases at Roeda Studio
- a Bløm picnic kit
- a 20% discount on subscription boxes at IVEY Salon
- a 20% discount at Ten Thousand Villages
- picnic packages at Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- a 20% discount on the Cheers to Liberty Gift Box at Cherry Republic
Shoppers on Saturday, May 15, can also participate in a gift basket raffle at Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea on Washington Street by buying a triple or larger size drink
Find out which businesses will have Bloom Fest specials here.
Here’s who is participating so far:
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Gutman Gallery
- Roeda Studio
- Rock Paper Scissors
- Ann Arbor Art Center
- Vault of Midnight
- Crazy Wisdom
- Ferne Boutique
- IVEY Salon
- Schlanderer and Sons Jewelry
- Running Fit
- Mission Dispensaries
- Bløm Meadworks
- Avalon Cafe & Kitchen
- Black Pearl
- Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea Washington St.
- Le Bon Macaron
- Cherry Republic
- Blank Slate Creamery