6 hurt in Saginaw County house explosion
RICHMOND TOWNSHIP, Mich. – A man and five children are hospitalized after being thrown from their Richmond Township home Friday during an explosion that may have been caused by a propane tank leak, Michigan State Police said.
The explosion happened on Diener Road, which is about 10 miles west of Saginaw Township.
"None of them (the injuries) are fatal. Five of the victims went to Covenant Cooper by ambulance and one was life-flighted to Hurley because of a compound fracture in his leg," Trooper Troy Meder said.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.