DETROIT - Detroit's newest entertainment venue is set to open next week and now we can see what will be inside.
Little Caesars Arena released concourse maps showing what restaurants and features each floor will have, including bars, restrooms, ATM machines and concession stands.
They've also released maps showing where parking lots will be around the arena, as well as information on arrivals and what items you can bring inside.
Notable features include:
- Little Caesars Pizza locations on each floor.
- Dearborn Sausage Haus
- The Classics, presented by Bell's Brewery
- Taqueira, presented by Modelo
- Mike's Pizza Bar
- Kid Rock's Made in Detroit
1. With all the excitement and development in The District Detroit and beyond, there will be noticeable signs of progress – and ongoing construction. Plan to arrive early when attending an event and enjoy one of four Little Caesars Arena restaurants – open on event and non-event days – or any one of the establishments in the area.
2. Pre-paid parking ensures you a spot in the lot or garage of your choice. Check out Ticketmaster.com, Parkwhiz.com or The District Detroit app – soon to be available – to secure your parking before you arrive. Most Olympia Development lots are credit card only.
3. The District Detroit App will be launched prior to the first ticketed event. The App will be the go-to tool for fans visiting Little Caesars Arena and the surrounding area.
4. Ridesharing drop-off and pickup for services such as Uber and Lyft are on the I-75 service drive between Park Street and Woodward Avenue.
5. For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
6. The Little Caesars Arena bag policy allows soft-sided bags and briefcases smaller than 14” x 14” by 6”. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted as well. Hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. All persons and bags exiting or entering the arena are subject to inspection.
7. Doors to Little Caesars Arena generally open 1.5 hours prior to start time for Red Wings and Pistons games and will vary for concerts and other shows – check event details for more information.
8. The Little Caesars Arena Via concourse is open to the public on most days. Guests will pass through security screening to enter the facility.
Heading to @LCA_Detroit soon? Make sure you know where to park and how to get around inside:https://t.co/GJO4Z2tFgX pic.twitter.com/0xm5CQpqC8 — The District Detroit (@DistrictDetroit) September 4, 2017
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.