Here are the results from our Halloween survey of ClickOnDetroit readers.
- This survey was conducted online between Oct. 28 and Oct. 29, 2020.
- 535 people filled out the survey.
- Participants were given questions will multiple choice answers and an option to elaborate on their Halloween plans.
- Ages 36-45 represents 37% of the respondents (199 people in this age group -- see age group breakdown below).
- 73% of respondents are female.
- 50% of respondents said they will be trick-or-treating this Halloween.
- 50% of respondents also said they will not be handing out candy this Halloween.
- 73% of respondents said they will wear a protective mask if they do participate in trick-or-treating or handing out candy.
- Only 25% of respondents, meanwhile, said Halloween trick-or-treating should be canceled in their neighborhood this year.
Here are the full results of the survey:
Do you like taking surveys?
Yeah, I know some of you love to participate in our surveys. If this is you and you are not an Insider, please sign up here to receive more opportunities to participate in our surveys. We run more exclusive surveys through our membership program.
🌟 Become an Insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal Local 4 fans to gain access and customize your ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new and free membership is our way of saying thank you — and your way of getting in on the news action. WDIV Insiders will gain exclusive access to the Local 4 team and station, including personalized messages, offers and deals to big events, and an elevated voice in our news coverage. Learn more about WDIV Insider - and sign up here!