Detroit Tigers 72-hour sale ends tomorrow
Tickets start at $9
DETROIT – The Detroit Tigers 72-hour sale will end at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, June 2. The sale gives fans the chance to purchase tickets to all June games at Comerica Park with no fees added, starting at just $9.
Over the first 12 hours fans purchased nearly 10,000 tickets. The Super Summer Sale started 9 a.m. Friday. The goal of the sale is to encourage all fans to enjoy Detroit Summers the way they always have been: outside and at the ballpark.
• No fees on any June tickets to home games purchased at Tigers.com/summer
• Many seating areas feature discounted options, including some up to 60% off regular price
• Lower bowl seats available starting at $14
• All price points are subject to availability
• 15 home games in June, including:
o 35th Anniversary Celebration of the 1984 World Series Championship Team (6/29)
o Fiesta Tigres (6/15)
o Father’s Day (6/16)
o Fan favorite giveaways like the Bringing You Summer Carry-On Bag, Fiesta Tigres Cooler and 1984 Sparky Anderson Bobblehead
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.