DETROIT - An adult and five children were taken to the hospital after they were poisoned with carbon monoxide, according to sources within the Detroit Fire Department.
The incident happened around 4:45 p.m. Saturday in the 14000 block of Dacosta on Detroit's west side.
Authorities and a HAZMAT crew are at the house investigating.
No other details have been provided at this time.
Watch Local 4 News and stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for updates on this story.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.