YPSILANTI, Mich. – More than 15 degree programs at Eastern Michigan University have been ranked as some of the top programs in the United States, according to a 2022 assessment.
Released by Intelligent.com -- a higher education planning website -- the research named several certificates, bachelor’s and master’s level programs at the Ypsilanti university on different “Best of” lists.
Rankings were based on a scoring system comparing flexibility, reputation, faculty and course offerings. Scores on a zero-to-100 scale were then given programs in five different categories: costs, program strength, student readiness, student engagement and return on investment.
The research looked at hundreds of programs from nonprofit and accredited colleges and universities across the U.S. that offered flexible learning options.
Several of the highly-ranked programs at EMU offer hybrid models with online and in-person components.
Here’s which EMU programs were named:
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- Certificate in Human Resources
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Dietetics and Human Nutrition Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts In Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Special Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Master in Clinical Research Administration
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- Master of Science in Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Master of Science in Construction Management
- Master of Science in General Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science In Taxation
- Master’s in Clinical Nursing Research