Oxford Companies searching for architectural designer
Ann Arbor real estate company to hire additional architect for future projects
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Oxford Companies is currently seeking an innovative, creative and technical individual to fill the architectural designer position. This individual will have the unique opportunity to be part of an integrated and cooperative design/build team, which avoids the drawbacks of traditional firms, and the ability to develop a diverse expertise in all stages of the design/build process. All Oxford employees benefit from a business model that directly integrates construction, development, leasing and property management operations. The archetectural designer will be working alongside an experienced, licensed architect who founded one of Ann Arbor's most successful architectural firms and a team of individuals who never stop learning and growing.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Registration with IDP or similar Intern Development Program.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, design or related field (M. Arch preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues
- Strong knowledge of building technical and green building technology
- Proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office required
- Strong drawing and visualization skills; inventive and imaginative
- Strong organization, time management and project management skills
- Ability to assist in the creation of technical documents.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner
- Basic knowledge of building codes
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage; ability to provide own transportation
How to apply
Apply on the careers page at oxfordcompanies.com/careers/
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.