VIDEO: Bear digs through dumpster in search of quick meal in Lake Tahoe
A Lake Tahoe woman captured a video of a black bear digging through a dumpster in search of a quick meal Wednesday evening.
The bear walks over to an open dumpster outside some apartments and starts digging around. After the bear finds what it was looking for, it plops down on the grass and starts eating from a plastic bag.
Watch the video above.
According to KCRA, the woman was on her way home from work around 6 p.m. when she saw the bear and recorded the video.
The dumpster had a lock on it, but the door was left open when the animal wandered in.
According to the BEAR League, bears are more likely to return to an area after they find food.
More NATIONAL/GLOBAL headlines:
- Body of missing Pennsylvania man found near other human remains
- Florida state attorney pulled over in traffic stop that goes nowhere fast
- Teen posts 'I love you so much mom' on Facebook after allegedly killing her
- VIDEO: Mudslide in South China buries 8 vehicles
- Verizon data of 6 million users leaked online
- NASA's releases photos of Jupiter, Great Red Spot
- Military crash victims: 'The cream of the crop'
- Mystery woman treats 25 firefighters to dinner
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.