Journeyman carpenter position now open at Oxford Companies
Carpenter will design, build, remodel Ann Arbor facilities
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Oxford Companies is currently seeking a detail-oriented team player to fill the carpenter position. This position will work on the construction team and will be responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work. In addition, the carpenter position receives a competitive base salary and bonus structure; comprehensive health care coverage, including dental and vision, life, long-term, and short-term disability insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer match; paid time off; paid holidays; an employee share program; paid parking; on-site gym access; and training and development opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED, supplemented by completion of a trade school apprenticeship program that includes theory and on-the job work
- 3+ years of experience working as a carpenter in a commercial, industrial or facilities operations setting, including rough and finished carpentry
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to correspond in a professional, businesslike manner
- Must have experience with metal studs, drywall and drop ceilings
- Experience running / managing crew is a plus, but not required
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage; ability to provide own transportation
How to apply
Apply on the careers page
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.