DETROIT – The 911 emergency lines were down in several communities across Michigan due to a fiber optic line break, according to authorities.
As of about 7 a.m. on Friday, statewide lines were up and working again.
For future reference, here are some administration lines to call if your 911 line is not working:
- Lapeer County dispatch: 810-667-0292
- Lenawee County dispatch: 517-902-2941
- Livingston County dispatch: 517-546-9111
- Macomb County told Local 4 its 911 service is working although if you’re unable to dial 911 dispatch can be reached at: 586-469-5502
- Monroe County dispatch: 734-243-7070
- Oakland County dispatch: 248-858-4911
- St. Clair County dispatch: 810-985-8115
- Washtenaw County dispatch: 734-994-2911
- Wayne County residents should call the local police department’s landline.
Stay with Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit for updates.