LTS has posted the following job for the Detroit region:
Regional Director - COVID Testing Site Michigan (Detroit area)
Travel Required –-80%
This is a 6 month position.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Works closely with scheduler, facilities team, Site Manager and Executive team
- Manage vendors and team members as needed for set up of static testing sites
- Will manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- 3-5 years Project Management experience required
- Experience with managing multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and move forward multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to lead nuanced communication with vendors as well as state and local government officials
- Demonstrated ability to execute key purchasing, personnel, and operations decisions autonomously and in communication with Executive Team
- Strong Microsoft office, Teams skills a plus
- Ability to travel to multiple COVId-19 testing sites (-80% travel required)
- Operational background would be a plus
- Frequent travel to COVID sites, Travel with be - 80% of job requirement
- Oversee and assist with site set up COVID testing sites
- Responsible for 3-5 COVID testing sites and their success
- Manages assigned sites/projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Work closely with scheduler, facilities team, Site Manager to ensure success of COVID sites and ensure smooth daily operations
- Weekly reporting to management/State Lead/other parties as needed
- Performs Daily check in with Site Managers
- Performs other related duties as assigned.