Easter Sunday is right around the corner, and many businesses will be observing the holiday this year by being closed for the day.
Below is a list from RetailMeNot of what chain businesses will actually be open, and which ones will be closed this Sunday.
Stores that will be open on Easter Sunday
- Ace Hardware: Open on Easter, but with reduced hours in many locations.
- Barnes & Noble: Easter hours vary from store to store and are posted on the Barnes and Noble website
- Big Lots: Hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Hours may vary by location.
- Crate & Barrel: Most locations will be open from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
- Dollar General: Open regular hours, which can vary by location.
- DSW: Chain will be open regular Sunday store hours from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Easter.
- Kroger: Kroger will be open nationwide, however pharmacy hours may vary by location.
- Petco: Regular operating hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for most stores on Easter.
- PetSmart: Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
- Rite Aid: Majority of Rite Aid store locations will be open with varying hours of operation.
- Staples: Some locations will be closed, and others will be open with modified hours.
- Starbucks: Store hours vary by location and stores may occasionally adjust their hours based on business and customer needs.
- The Home Depot: Open in most locations but expect reduced hours.
- Trader Joe’s: May have modified hours.
- Walgreens: Open during regular store hours this Easter.
- Walmart: Open for its regular hours on Easter.
- Whole Foods: Hours may be limited and will vary by location.
Stores that will be closed on Easter Sunday
Comment your Easter Sunday plans below! 🐣