DETROIT - This weekend, Sprint will be giving away more than $100,000 to K-12 school PTAs, and the local community can help determine the winners!
A total of 21 schools across the country will be awarded $5,000 each based on who receives the most vote in each participating Sprint store – head on down to a local Sprint store and vote for the schools in your community to receive the donation!
Here’s how it works:
• Voting is open to everyone over 18 – no need to be a Sprint customer
• Voting hours at select stores are: 4-8 p.m. on Aug. 9; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Aug. 10; Noon to 6 p.m. on Aug. 11.
• After voting, and while supplies last, participants can spin a prize wheel and win their own back-to-school necessities
• See full promotion rules here bit.ly/SprintRules-BTS.
Please see below for more details and the press release here.
o By visiting select Sprint stores Friday, Aug. 9 – Sunday, Aug. 11, parents, students and others can cast a vote for a local K-12 school they want to win $5,000.
• WHEN: Voting hours at select stores are:
o Aug. 9: 4:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.
o Aug. 10: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
o Aug. 11: 12:00 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS:
o 19191 Telegraph Road Detroit MI
o 46014 Michigan Ave Canton MI
o 3372 S. Linden Rd Flint MI
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.