New Mexico football vs. New Mexico State: Time, TV schedule, game preview, score
Lobos battle Aggies
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Lobos are battling the New Mexico State Aggies at Dreamstyle Stadium in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
TV: AT&T Sportsnet at 4:30 p.m. Saturday
AGAINST THE SPREAD
- HOT: Aggies are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games on grass.
- HOT: Aggies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.
- COLD: Aggies are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 280 yards passing in their previous game.
- COLD: Lobos are 0-4 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- COLD: Lobos are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.
- COLD: Aggies are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 vs. MWC.
- HOT: Over is 7-0 in Lobos last 7 non-conference games.
- HOT: Over is 6-0 in Lobos last 6 games in September.
- HOT: Over is 5-0 in Lobos last 5 vs. INDEP.
- HOT: Over is 5-0 in Lobos last 5 games as a favorite.
- HOT: Over is 4-0 in Lobos last 4 games as a home favorite.
- HOT: Over is 9-1 in Lobos last 10 games as a favorite of 10.5 or greater.
More college football scores
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.