Army football vs. Western Kentucky: Time, TV schedule, game preview, score
Black Knights battle Hilltoppers
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – The Army Black Knights are battling the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
TV: STADIUM at 7 p.m. Saturday
AGAINST THE SPREAD
- HOT: Black Knights are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- HOT: Black Knights are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road games.
- HOT: Black Knights are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss.
- COLD: Black Knights are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-3.0.
- COLD: Hilltoppers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.
- COLD: Hilltoppers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in October.
- HOT: Over is 7-0 in Black Knights last 7 games in October.
- HOT: Over is 6-0 in Hilltoppers last 6 games as a home favorite.
- HOT: Over is 5-0 in Hilltoppers last 5 games after allowing less than 275 total yards in their previous game.
- HOT: Under is 4-0 in Hilltoppers last 4 games as an underdog of 3.5-10.0.
- HOT: Over is 4-0 in Hilltoppers last 4 games as a favorite of 3.5-10.0.
- HOT: Over is 3-0-1 in Black Knights last 4 games as a road favorite of 10.5 or greater.
More college football scores
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.