- Favorites Subject: APUSH (AP United States History)
- If you could spend the day with anyone: Walt Disney
- Favorite Lunch: Soup & Salad Bar
- Favorite Artist: Post Malone
- Role Model: Mom, “Inspires me to be a better person"
Regina High School – Olivia brought in many votes during the 4Frenzy Fall Fan Choice Award season, making her the winner for “Favorite Junior.” She is a very active student and swimmer at Regina High School. Olivia has been swimming since she was six years old. It’s part of her everyday life both at school and as an extracurricular activity.
She enjoys just hanging out in the city of Shelby Township. Her favorite place to go is the Emagine Movie Theater. She loves her family and friends. Olivia’s mom is her role model because she inspires her to be a better person.
Congratulations Olivia on being the 2019 Fall Fan Choice Favorite!
We would like to thank our 4Frenzy sponsors for their support! DMC Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Hungry Howie’s, Meijer, Southeast Michigan Ford Dealers, and Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation.