Skip to main content

NEWS


3 men found dead in brutal attack in Southwest Detroit home -- What we know

Three men were found dead in a Detroit home Wednesday night in what police said was a brutal attack. The men were found dead in the basement of a home on Edsel Street on Feb. 18. Police initially responded to the area for a missing person report at around 1 p.m. when they were approached by a person who said they had been assaulted at a home. When officers entered the home on Edsel Street, they found the three men who appeared to have been brutally attacked, according to Rebecca McKay, commander of the Detroit Police Department’s Major Crimes Unit.