DETROIT – Welcome to Saturday evening, Motown.
A healthy amount of clouds remains overhead this evening. It will be dry at dinner time and tonight. Rain arrives by morning and throughout much of tomorrow. Some lightning is possible. Then, it becomes hotter early next week.
Saturday evening will be mostly cloudy and warm. Temperatures will be in the 70s.
Saturday night will be mostly cloudy and warm to mild. Overnight lows will be in the 60s.
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with more rain possible for our lawns, gardens and shrubs. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. Daytime temperatures reach the 70s and low 80s.
What to expect for the rest of the week.
- Monday has a chance of morning showers, then becomes partly sunny in the afternoon. It becomes warmer with highs in the middle 80s.
- Higher heat returns Tuesday. It will be sunny with highs in the low 90s.
- Wednesday will be hot again, with afternoon temps near 90 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms are possible.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny and seasonably warm. Highs will be near 85 degrees.
- Friday will be mostly sunny and hotter. Highs will be near 90 degrees.
Remember to download the FREE Local4Casters weather app -- it’s easily one of the best in the nation. Just search your app store under WDIV, and it’s right there, available for both iPhones and Androids! Or click the appropriate link below.