REDFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Authorities say Redford Township will stop collecting Detroit traffic tickets this week at the 17th District Court.
The program, called the Out County Collections Program, was created to make it more convenient for the public to take care of multiple traffic cases at the same time.
Redford Township police said the 17th District Court will remain open until 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to accept amnesty payments this week.
The Out County Payment Program for the 36th District Court will end at 6 p.m. Friday, police said.
More Wayne County headlines
- Detroit police seek 2 vehicles in fatal hit-and-run
- Westland councilman gets probation for driving drunk
- Boy who was Detroit police chief for a day has died
- Canton lands $70 million US grant
- Local 4 helps Detroit home buyers with water problem
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.