Time is running out to buy half-priced tickets to this year's Michigan Renaissance Festival.
This year's festival in Holly opens Aug. 18 and runs weekends through Sept. 30 this year. Get more information on the deal here.
Activities are available for visitors of all ages, including a playscape and people-powered rides for children. Adults 21 and older will find a variety of pubs and an array of foods to go along with the entertainment.
Themes for each weekend this year include:
- Aug 18-19: Royal Pet & Ale Fest
- Aug 25-26: Highland Fling
- Sept 1-3: High Seas Adventure
- Sept 8-9: Wonders of the World
- Sept 15-16: Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- Sept 22-23: Harvest Huzzah
- Sept 28: Festival Friday
- Sept 29-30: Sweet Endings
Get more information here about performers, daily royal events, festival policies, directions and more.
The Michigan Renaissance Festival takes place at 12600 Dixie Highway, Holly, Michigan 48442. Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., rain or shine.
This year's Festival Friday takes place Sept. 28.