Ah, another year, another edition of the Tasty Awards!
This year, six restaurants took home awards for the 2019 Tasty Awards, showcasing the best of Brandon Roux’s Tasty Tuesday on Local 4 News Today. Members of the Local 4 News Today team picked their favorites.
This year’s winners are:
- Rhonda Walker’s: COOP Caribbean Fusion in Detroit.
- Kim DeGiulio’s: L.A. Bistro in Dearborn.
- Evrod Cassimy’s: PizzaPapalis.
- Jason Carr’s: Tania’s Pizza in Royal Oak.
- Paul Gross picked: The Lobster Food Truck.
- Brandon Roux: Marko’s Cozy Diner in Redford Township
Watch the full awards in the video player above. Take a look back at all of the Tasty Tuesday segments here.