This week we are revealing the winners of the Vote 4 the Best contest, which were picked by viewers. When it comes to the best Independent Pizza category, Square One Pizzeria in Mt. Clemens is taking home the bragging rights.
Square One Pizzeria’s owner Tim Elvidge appeared on Live In The D Monday when the big reveal was made. Tim says he started the pizzeria because he felt a void of the pizza he grew up eating, which was made from scratch. Square One Pizzeria has only been open for 14 months, but is already grabbing the community’s attention.
Square One Pizzeria is located at 395 N. Groesbeck Hwy. in Mt. Clemens. To see what’s on their menu, watch the video above.
Here’s a look at the top five winners in the Independent Pizza category:
1. Square One Pizzeria - Mt. Clemens
2. Slice of the 80s - Livonia & Westland
3. Picasso of Pizza - Commerce Township
4. Johnny Z’s Pizzeria - St. Clair Shores
5. Fredi the PizzaMan - Melvindale