Mold Maker position open at Roush in Farmington
Mold Maker - Job ID: 12605
Location: Farmington, MI
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you an experienced Mold Maker who is able to apply technical knowledge and experience to real world mold building activities? Roush is searching for a Mold Maker who has confidence building molds and can exercise problem solving skills while maintaining good work ethics. We strive to maintain success in the industry by hiring and retaining the best people. We have exciting opportunities for both day and afternoon shifts in our modern, air-conditioned, facility in Farmington, MI.
- Complete construction of mold assemblies as designed per direction of Mold Leader
- Track details manufactured in-house as well as purchased components throughout the process
- Participate as a key member of the team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in plastic injection mold building
- Understands and possesses the skills to machine, bench, fit, spot, and build a variety of injection molds
- Experience with mills, Bridgeports, lathes, and grinders
- Possesses the skills to troubleshoot molds for repair and make recommendations to engineering staff as a mold maker
- Able to direct others within the team to perform the tasks needed on specific projects
- Must have own tools
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends as necessary as a mold maker
- Some leadership experience is a plus
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: http://www.roush.com/careers
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance. EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.