Oakland County Government
Various in Oakland County
Under limited supervision,
- Collects and verifies monies received directly or through the mail from the public, other County departments, and/or other governmental units for services or legal obligations.
- Ensures that funds received are correct, that checks are properly prepared, and issues appropriate receipts.
- Maintains a daily ledger of transactions and may post to computerized accounts.
- Reconciles differences between the amount indicated as a daily total, with actual funds.
- Prepares necessary documents for the depositing of funds.
- Utilizes current Countywide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
At the time of application, applicant must:
1. Have graduated from high school or have a certificate of successful completion of the General Educational Development (GED) Test; AND
2. Have at least one (1) year of full-time work experience in clerical or payment collection duties.
3. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical, established for this classification.
4. Successfully complete the six month probationary period.
How to apply
Apply online at:
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.