Man arrested for alleged sexual online contact with child
Victim lives in Minnesota
LIVINGSTON COUNTY, Mich. – Christopher Carl Relitz, a 24-year-old man from Putnam and Green Oak Townships has been arrested in connection to the alleged online sexual contact he had with a minor child who lives in Minnesota.
Investigation into Relitz's contact with the child resulted in a six count felony warrant issued for his arrest. The investigation was completed by the Livingston County Sheriff's Department in Michigan and the Washington County Sheriff's Department in Minnesota.
The following counts were issued against Relitz:
- Count 1: Child sexually abusive activity, maximum penalty 20 years and/or $100,000
- Count 2: Computers-Internet- Communicating with another to commit a crime, maximum penalty life
- Count 3: Extortion, Maximum penalty 20 years or $10,000
- Count 4: Computers-Internet- Communicating with another to commit a crime, maximum penalty life
- Count 5: Children-Accosting for immoral purposes, maximum penalty 4 years
- Count 6: Computers-Internet- Communicating with another to commit a crime, maximum penalty life
Relitz is being held in the Livingston County Jail.
Anyone with additional information is asked to call 517-540-7941.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.